What better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in 2016 than with making your lawn and landscape greener this season. Having a healthy, green lawn is more than just aesthetics. Caring for lawns helps our urban environments, creating a better tomorrow for all of us. Carefully fertilizing and watering your lawn, controlling weeds, pests, and diseases, along with proper mowing all are great investments for your home and the world we all share.
Just a few benefits of green, healthy lawns and landscapes are:
- Well cared for lawns and landscapes can aid in reducing air conditioning costs up to 50%.
- One small lawn produces enough oxygen each day for a family of four.
- Lawns help trap and help control dust and pollen that can cause allergies.
- Healthy lawns prevent soil erosion and filter groundwater, reducing pollution.
- Lawns and landscapes help soften urban noise by up to 50%.
- A well-maintained landscape can add up to 15% to a property’s value.
So in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, new homeowners can receive your very first lawn treatment for FREE by starting our professional service today. Visit our website at www.CarolinaLawnAmerica.com, complete the evaluation request, and we’ll provide you with information today to make your decision to enjoy a greener lawn this year.
And for more information on the environmental benefits of a green lawn, visit http://projectevergreen.org/resources/environmental-benefits-of-green-space/
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!